Game / Emulator Instructions

sbt

I think it would be a great idea if a list was compiled or a little more information was supplied with each game or emulator.

Having installed (and played) a few now since it arrived yesterday, I still can't for the life of me exit out of some of the emus. For instance, MAME. I hate crashing out of any apps with the Pandora key so it would be nice to have a simple list with all the useful keys listed for idiots like me :D

All PNDs are capable of carrying help files within themselves. Assuming you've put the PND for the emulator in an appropriate location (like /pandora/menu or /pandora/desktop on your SD card), then any documentation it has will appear in the system menu, I think under the heading "Documentation". Of course, not all PNDs include documentation, in which case you'll need to pester the creator of that PND about it directly; the community as a whole can't do a whole lot.

Just escape out of MAME. The only one I can't figure out is Fuse, the Spectrum emulator. Can someone enlighten me?

Edit: It's under the file menu. Dunno how I didn't spot that :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back