Game identification

trooper

Trooper`s watching you !!!
Website
Visit site
Please could anyone help me identify this game.
I used to play it for ages and would love to play it again. :)

It was an arcade puzzle game played on the amiga with marbles/balls.
They would come on to the screen from the top righthand side. Roll along a track and fall into these disk shaped things with 6 holes in them.

The idea was to rotate these disk shaped things so all the marbles/balls in them were the same colour and then they would disappear. But as time went on the marbles/balls would appear on the screen faster and faster.

Please, please could someone help me remember the name of this game. I so much want to play this game again.

I have included a pathetic attempt at drawing the in game screen. :D :rolleyes: Don`t laugh. :p It took me hours to do. Hope this helps.

Balls-Up.jpg

My picture does not in anyway reflect the actual graphics of the game. :p They are at least a 1000 times better with smooth animation.

Oh, btw this could also be a great game to convert/port to the GP32. Just a thought.

Thank very much in advance.

Trooper

Hi here are two remakes of Logical

Cat's Eye Choas
XLogical

Xlogical was writen for Linux OS and has been already ported to Windows so the souce if anyone wants to try should downloadable

Thanks Steve_L for the links, :)

I have just e-mailed J P Hamilton (The author of Cat`s Eye Chaos), With a bit of info about this forum and the GP32.
Asking him if it would be possible to port his game to the GP32 or maybe release the source code to his game.

I am now waiting patiently for a reply.

Trooper

Sorry slightly O/T but just wanted to comment on your sig trooper

im a big fan of the bubble bobble series too, just wondered were parasol stars (rainbow islands 2???) would fit into your take on the bb universe? :)

Back