Game Installers for DosBox EX Ultimate

Prince of Persia

Another racing game:

Lotus 3: The Ultimate Challenge
Were these titles actually released as freeware ? I can't find any hint on it. If they are not, please remove the links from the boards.
4D Prince of persia -> this is a hack of PoP

Lotus 3 was released as demo, as well. Which i think it's in DXZ version [you cant save options for example]

As said in the last post (which you probably did not see, as we somewhat "crossposted"), the question remains wether someone has still IP rights on this.
Can't find any trace of a freeware release notes, and chip only links to an abandoware-site - with no licensing information at all. The linked to abandonware site even offers Duke Nukem 3D, so it safe to assume that they don't care about that.

Thatgui, sorry at the moment I don't have the time to investigate that further. I didn't want to violate any rights, so if you want me to disable the downloads I'm going to do that.

Thatgui, sorry at the moment I don't have the time to investigate that further. I didn't want to violate any rights, so if you want me to disable the downloads I'm going to do that.
No need to be sorry, it is up to you wether you want to keep them linked here or not (I have no authority whatsoever here), just wanted to point out two possible copyright violations.

The first episode, Shareware:

Crystal Caves

crystalcaves1.gif crystalcaves2.gif crystalcaves3.gif

crystalcaves4.gif crystalcaves5.gif

DOWNLOAD

We have the repo [dosbox.openpandora.org] for DXZ installers already, but i'll need the time and a little help from You [community side] to create new installers with games for DosBox EX 

Please dont stop creating new installers. I'll put em to dosbox.openpandora.org soon..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back