• WarGame maker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doom Mods

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jr2swiss

Website
Visit site
Hi, just wanted to see how many people are taking advantage of the many game makers.

EDIT Completely forgot to include "none", sorry.

www.gp32z.com

ummm, I was gigas, but none now , sry pirotic, 3d games got me, but soon I think ill donate my resources
well, quake
but nothing gets over 10% of my time until I have moved into my new house ( 2-3 weeks - fuckin sucks )
ya, quake
and also the wargame maker when I get enough on quake that I wont forget much to break
already got all supplie for the wargame... :)

~Octavious

Dozer posted on Oct 6 2004 at 10:57 PM said:
I had a bash at zot! a while ago but couldn't really get into it. A guide would be cool.
There is documentation and stuff, but it is still quite hard to pick up.

Last edited by a moderator:
NiN^_^NiN posted on Oct 7 2004 at 07:51 AM said:
Soon.....................SOON.........................soon i'll be back with a few surprises............................................................................

:ph34r:

*chant*

Hentai novel
Hentai novel
Hentai novel
Hentai novel

Btw, is there any other then paradise hieghts 2 demo?

Deleted User posted on Oct 8 2004 at 03:03 AM said:
Soon.....................SOON.........................soon i'll be back with a few surprises............................................................................

*chant*

Hentai novel
Hentai novel
Hentai novel
Hentai novel

I have 2 novels i haven't finished 1 hentai 1 not but i havent been around for months not that anyone noticed :rolleyes:

But i will come back when i have demo's of my 3 ZOT games done and hopefully the hentai novel done to :)
sam fisher posted on Oct 8 2004 at 06:17 AM said:
one of the links on your doomportable site is broken.

Im not surpised if u look at the site its half old design half new lol i really need to find time to redo the site :(

I don't have much time thats why i left gp32x but i will come back soon and be brining new games n novels :) so just wait ;)

Deleted User posted on Oct 7 2004 at 06:03 PM said:

*chant*

Hentai novel
Hentai novel
Hentai novel
Hentai novel

hmmm.... :blink:

Hia,

I'm in the middle of a project at the moment, but when I finish it, I will carry on with my doom maps, it's nothing new, but hopefully fun.

I used to create doom maps years ago, didn't keep em I'm afraid, CRY.. So now I am reconstructing a new world based on all the old ones. Talk of long screwy corridors of guts, or uppy downy step corridors or mega surprises but playable. Well you could talk about it if you like :lol: . I hope though that I will bring that to your GP soon.. Watch this space!

Tatty Bye For Now,
Clare.

Back