Game reviews in 5 words

Dxcover.jpg

Much better than Human Revolution

This game, yes. Other than this one I cannot really recommend anything else on it. Frogger you can have elsewhere...Monopoly loses its savegame all the time. Only the Duke is actual fun.

This is a game where the low screen refresh rate actually helps the movement illusion IMO .

Last edited by a moderator:
Borderlands 2 (PSVITA)

Quite Buggy but Claptrap funny :)
is it buggy vs the PS3/360/PC version or buggy just like the PS3/360/PC version?

On the Vita, there often Frametrops and there are a lot crashes, i dont know how it is on the Konsole versions as this is my First Time Borderlands 2, but i hope for the Patch..

Unlike the technikal Problems, the Game itself is realy fun on the Vita, whit funny dialogs, lots of Loot, big and open to discover world , etc

Death or Alive 5 Plus (PSVITA)

Nice Beatemup whit lot boobs..

The Legend of Zelda - Spirit Tracks (currently playing)

Phantom Hourglass, but with trains

Okami

Long unskippable stupid dialogues everywhere.

(And it treats the player like a complete retard any time the occasion allowed it.)

- Puzzle Bobble (Wonderswan): Best Game For The Meadow   (I mean "in the sun, lying outside")

- Densha De Go 2 (Neo Geo Pocket): Second Best Game For Meadow

- New Style Boutique (3DS): Recreative and un-challenging time-"waster"   (I mean this positively)

- GTA Liberty City (PSP): Recreative and un-challenging time-"waster" ;)     (dito)

- Mario Kart 7 (3DS): Always Getting Better And Better

- Return to Castle Wolfenstein (Pandora-port): "Action Deluxe, Just Without Map"    ;)

Back