Game tips anyone?

skeezix

Internal Development
Website
www.codejedi.com
Does anyone have any game tips?

ie: I was pretty good at Dungeon Master in the day, so let me know if you need help.. though really, the dmweb website is the king.

I played the hell out of Xenon 2 when I was a kid, but never got too far. Anyone have any tips?

ie: In another topic someone (tdp?) mentions "dive".. didnt' know about that. Sounds handy. I always just loaded up on weapons.. but is there a best progression.. a best serie sof weapons to load up on, etc?

Add your tips to any game here :)

jeff

in Kyuukyoku Tiger on the pc-engine immediately go to the bottom left corner and drop a bomb ... you get a few more lives that way B)

ooops! sorry, this is the CastawayGP forum! :eek:
maybe someone can help me, how do you turn into the spinning wheel in Turrican 2? using duck and right shoulder seems a bit hit and miss when i try...

Xenon 2 is a lot harder than i ever remember it, usually could get to the techy/nazi level fairly easily before things started moving a bit too fast.
Now i'm struggling even to get past the 1st level! :huh:

Hello Skeezix.

Yeah I did mention dive. It's an upgrade that you can buy to make your ship fly under enemy fire for about 1.5 seconds (it's like a dodging aid). But to be honest it's expensive and a little point less.

Careful weapon selection is the key:-

What And Where To Buy
Level 1, Shop 1: Buy Health + Super Nashwan
Level 1, Shop 2: Sell Rear Shot; Buy Double Shot + Side Shot
Level 2, Shop 1: Buy Side Shot
Level 2, Shop 2: Sell Side Shot
Level 3, Shop 1: Buy Health + Rear Shot
Level 3, Shop 2: Sell Rear Shot; Buy Side Shot, Laser + Power Up
Level 4, Shop 1: Sell Rear Shot + Side Shot

Hope this helps.

i'd agree with that, thats the exact same tactic i used...but this was on the pre-save state castaway and my batteries died ;_;

Back