Gameboy Advance And Flashcards

Samba Pa Ti

Many Mooses Live In The Fields \o/
Website
dinkykitty.com
i fancy getting a flash card for my gb advance, anyone know what the best one to get is (id like to use sd cards) i dont really want to spend a lot of cash either,
ive seen some cool cards that dont stick out of the advance but i have no clue where to get them from (out of stock everywhere)

suggestions ?

yeah thats the sortof thing i was after,

i read up about some of the cards but im a bit lost when it comes to if they work properly with the gba (heard some run slow)

http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/Main_Page

i was looking at the m3 pro http://www.m3adapter.com/products.htm

its on divineo for about $40 but im not sure if its any good (says it only works with roms under 32mbit)

I have purchased a supercard mini-sd from them and the supposed long shipping times are not that bad. It took just over a week, but, hey, how long can you expect cheap shipping to take all the way from china. Also, the supercard came in a small bubble-wrapped envelope and that worried me, but the device works perfectly. And, if you asked me, I would get the EZ Flash IV. It is also missing the essential "RTC", but you can get a patching program from here:
LINK

Enjoy! :)

ordered an ezflash IV from bamboo was 51 AUD with shipping to the UK works out at about £22 when paypal messes with the exchange rate, going to get a 2GB minisd card from amazon and the HALO light for the front

thankyou for your suggestions, you have all been very helpful.

Samba Pa Ti said:
ordered an ezflash IV from bamboo was 51 AUD with shipping to the UK works out at about £22 when paypal messes with the exchange rate, going to get a 2GB minisd card from amazon and the HALO light for the front

thankyou for your suggestions, you have all been very helpful.
I have just done exactly the same thing. thanks.

Does anyone know what the emulators are like on it? in particular the game gear, game boy ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back