Gameboy Advance: Vba2x-r

NuggaN

Still Fresh
I need some help here, i just downloaded Gameboy Advance: vba2x-r

But for some reason I cant view the roms when i start the emulator in gp2x :x

Do you need to have the roms .zip:ed or .rar:red or something?

i have tried multiple places to put the emulator/roms, can someone tell me exactly where to put the files?

Can't wait to play some rpgs ):

Nvm, fixed it, the roms never came with a .gba ending.

I fixed it, but this emu runs very very slow oO with almost no sound quality at all.

Not worth it ):

Anyone who uses this that have a nice cfg that works well with it?

Or can the lag depend on what version of gp2x i am using? using the old one atm.

NuggaN posted on Mar 11 2006 at 10:14 PM said:

I fixed it, but this emu runs very very slow oO with almost no sound quality at all.

Not worth it ):

Or can the lag depend on what version of gp2x i am using? using the old one atm.
sound is ok if you are playing game boy colour. its not fast enough for gba. if you turn it of (edit the cfg) gba should be more playable. at least not so irritating

Last edited by a moderator:
pcklee123 posted on Mar 11 2006 at 10:22 PM said:
NuggaN posted on Mar 11 2006 at 10:14 PM said:

Not worth it ):

sound is ok if you are playing game boy colour. its not fast enough for gba. if you turn it of (edit the cfg) gba should be more playable. at least not so irritating

Ahh, ok ):

Too bad GBA isn't playable on GP2X, would be awsome, guess i'll have to buy a GBA/DS console and a flash card then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back