Games Designing/ Programing The Gp32

H

hughes051

OK...every computer had a games designer like the spectrum had games designer (LOL) laser basic , forth and a few others i cannot rememer even the atari st and the amiga had stos and amos e.t.c. has the gp32 got anythink ? weather it is a games designer were you can design it on the pc and then convert it to the fxe files that the gp32 uses or is it some sort of programing code or it it just lots of utillites e.t.c.

I look forward to the replys
thx
Ian

You have got a few option for making/designing games on/for the GP32.

Although i have not tried any of them, So am not at liberty to comment on them too much, But i am pretty sure their are a few people here that will enlighten you.

Here`s a brief list.

Fenix
Zot
Gigas Engine

Trooper

Don't forget you can edit Snes, Megadrive and other console games using already available editors online. For example Lunar Magic for Super Mario World and the recently updated SMILE for Super Metroid.

how about that new game/app format they are gong to port to the gp32?doesn-t that have an editor?i had a look at the page and it looks interesting,you can make apps too.is it easy to prgram?

how about that new game/app format they are gong to port to the gp32?doesn-t that have an editor?i had a look at the page and it looks interesting,you can make apps too.is it easy to prgram?
Yes. The editor makes making games incredibely simple.
Clickteams Multimedia Fusion is amazing for an amatuer, start wishing now.

If you have an emulator on your pc that can save disk or tape images you can go old school and develop in basic (it'll have to be played through the appropriate emulator on the GP obviously).
All this talk of Forth reminds me of wanting a Jupiter Ace way back when.

Back