Best Raceing Game On The Gp32

H

hughes051

OK...we all know about the ds and the coming psp and the games they have. With the psp top of the shop for grahics e.t.c does not mean gameplay BUT i would like to know is

1....Which is the best looking racing game for the gp32 ? and which emulator would you need
2. Football game on the gp32

3 fighting games on the gp32

as the psp has got ridge rager and grand truisomo and the psp will come in at 199 pounds in the uK if and when it re-leashed, and the 166mzh/180 blu comes in at about 150/160 pounds i know that the gp32 can never match the psp on graphics e.t.c. but i belive it will beat it on game play let me know. Also i have a FLU gp32 running at about 144mkz max which ruins most of the games i want to play BUT is it woth selling it and getting a blu from gbax.com for 150/160 or get anothre consoles like the psp

thx for looking
Ian

Best looking racing game i'm really not sure about, the one i've spent the most time on is Super Hang-On with Dr. MD v2.0.

Footy game... Well, the closest I get to that is Speedball, played on CaSTaway. Fantastic game that... I prefer the original to the sequel purely because of the music. :)

A lot of people will tell you different things for fighting game, most probably... I would personally say Street Fighter 2 on the SNES, using OpenSnes9xGP.

now:

1-supermonaco gp MD

2-international superstar soccer SNES

3-samurai shadown SNES

Ok. SO the best looking enulator for games is the snes as this is a 16bit console as is the mega drive ok I rember mari cart on the snes is this any good on the gp32. ALso is it worth selling my flu for a blu and getting it from ebay aor gbax.com?
Ian

Super Cars 2 on the ST was great fun. Should run great on Castaway (though I don't think I've tried it). Vroom and Stunt Car Racer were also good on the ST.

J(ohn)

racing, well not exactly racing, but Roadblasters for the Lynx is good, also Lotus Challenge II for Castaway is good

football: american football, i have not found a good one yet that works right.
Soccer: i don't play soccer games.

Fighting: SFII Turbo plays very well on OSnes9x as does Samurai Showdown, those are the only two that i've tried, but beat em ups, Streets of Rage 3 on Dr. Md is cool and Rival Turf on OSnes9x is good too.

For fighting games, the virtual fighter 2 on dr md2 is amazing, or vr fighters, both look great.

For racing, road rash 3 works for me on dr md 2.

For fighting, also try kof91 from pdroms.de, its a port, and plays like a great street fighter 2 or almost as good as kof 99 or so.

Also the commercial demo bloody cross is beautiful for fighting (www.gp32eu.com) and the commercial little wizard is a favorite of mine.

I know theres quite a few games released officially for GP32, but its a shame the homebrew makers have practically 'made' the GP32 what it is today without being payed as much as official makers.

Ian - have you considered the Gizmondo? Burns rally looks pretty good, plus GPS + SMS and MMS.

Altho to be sure GP32 > Giz :)

cem posted on Mar 25 2005 at 06:04 PM said:
I know theres quite a few games released officially for GP32, but its a shame the homebrew makers have practically 'made' the GP32 what it is today without being payed as much as official makers.

Ian - have you considered the Gizmondo? Burns rally looks pretty good, plus GPS + SMS and MMS.

Altho to be sure GP32 > Giz :)

:lol: :p ;)

Sorry, Couldn`t help myself.

Trooper

Last edited by a moderator:
Back