Gb blues

MrLemonyFresh

So i tried Gnuboy which runs really well, i'm happy with the interface... but the screen won't go any higher than 1x1 and when i try to pick some of the other sizes, namely full screen, it either crashes or stays at 1 x 1.

I also tried visual boy advanced and the screen size is alright although I can't work out how to make it bigger, and there doesn't appear to be a save state system either. I can't seem find control guides out there. In addition to that i get a really annoying message every so often saying 'wrote battery' which not only blocks the text i'm reading with big obnoxious red letters, but it also pauses the game for a split second..

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure why GNUboy is giving you problems, since it works fine here.

With regards to VBA, the wrote battery message is standard for the emulator, and the pause is because it is writing the save to the SD card.

Sure, if you want your game to not be saved. Though I dunno about just removing the message itself...

Sure, if you want your game to not be saved. Though I dunno about just removing the message itself...

What exactly is it acheiving? i seem to be able to save at any time in between the text with both normal saves and save states (yep got saves states working, although the controls annoy me lol)

It kinda seems like an autosave or something.. how do i turn it off?

Pokemon blue.

EDIT: lol nevermind.. I guess this is a drop in the ocean compared to the problems other people are having ^^'

Last edited by a moderator:
Back