Gba Emu

Status
Not open for further replies.
diablo2 posted on Mar 26 2004 at 12:22 AM said:
i don't see why we couldn't have screen stretching
is it that hard to code?
btw i am not a coder lol
It is not that hard but it takes a lot of horse power.

Last edited by a moderator:
diablo2 posted on Mar 26 2004 at 12:22 AM said:
i don't see why we couldn't have screen stretching
is it that hard to code?
btw i am not a coder lol
It is not that hard but it takes a lot of horse power.

Soo much?
I dont think so even if Im not a coder...
When VBA32 came out the author said the stretching routine was in ASM and extremely fast
Maybe he can use this one 'coz VBA32 is opensource...

see you :lol:

diablo2 posted on Mar 26 2004 at 02:25 AM said:
gotcha
is frameskip the same?
Frameskip is where the emulator doesn't draw some of the frames in order to keep the speed of the game running proportionally correct. It's a cheap way of speeding up emulation, though can cause a game to appear choppy and sometimes can cause transparency problems. In many old games transparency was achieved by toggling sprites on and off. When frameskip is enabled, this can cause sprites to disappear.

Oh man I can't wait for this, GBA is getting two new Shining Force games starting in June and to be able to play them on my GP32 full screen would be a dream :D

AOL v9.0 posted on Mar 26 2004 at 10:21 PM said:
omfg I cant find the BIOS of GP23 on yourmother.co.uk!!!!!!!!!! wtf is this "Web Mail" crap!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!
:blink:

I don't understand.

Oh wait...you use AOL. There there.

diablo2 posted on Mar 27 2004 at 07:19 AM said:
wut? :blink:
i think he accidentally posted ehre instead of the locked gp32 bios thread... i duno why though

Hi all,
sorry but I was just on yaronet and still no news...
but you should remember that enf65 said he wont release anything from 2-3weeks...so maybe the next week we will hear from him....I really hope :)
Im waiting for things to translate :D

see you :lol:

Efompor posted on Mar 26 2004 at 10:10 PM said:
Oh man I can't wait for this, GBA is getting two new Shining Force games starting in June and to be able to play them on my GP32 full screen would be a dream :D
they´ll probably be bigger than 4 MB, though. There are a lot good Games for GBA out (just imagine Golden Sun), but most of them are >4MB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back