Gba Fried

Horscht

Banned?
Website
Visit site
Heyhey

yesterday i seem to have fried my Gameboy Advance (old version, without light).

I must have accidentaly powered it with a center negative AC-Adaptor, now it wont work even with batteries.

I opened the GBA, but couldn't find any defective parts. Does someone know where on the board the fried part is located? Maybe post a picture. Or even better yet, does someone know a place in germany that sells old GBAs with afterburner installed? Cheap of course, not to expensive.

tia Horscht

I think that would be way too much effort. It would be a lot easier for me to buy a new GBA somewhere (ebay etc) or even a DS.

I assume they're in used condition, correct?

- Alex

my GBA (old version too) died a long time ago, at least you have a reason for it

mine it's just like I bought GP32, put aside GBA then one day I was like hey, why don't I play my GBA, then it didn't, then I tried more batteries, and still didn't work, then I gave up

guess mine committed suicide in jealousy...

Alex. posted on Dec 3 2006 at 07:24 PM said:
I assume they're in used condition, correct?

- Alex
Well, I didn't mention that, because he was willing to buy from ebay, so I assumed he would not care if it was used. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you tried a pawn shop? I sometimes find used GBAs for about 20€. Maybe luck will be on your side too.

hm... a pawn shop....

no such thing around my town.

But I am going to Hamburg today, there's probably a lot of them :D

Back