gba proof!

Phil

FAPPO!
Website
Visit site
this is just a thred to show that 90% of gba games are ports of snes games.
please add examples as the tread continues.

okay, my example. you know the game rockman zero a brave new megaman game. its new alright, to the gba! it was made in 1998! by capcom as one of the last games for the snes it was only released in japan under the title rockman and forte.i played through a couple of levels on both versions and its a dirrect carbon copy, the only difference is the gba's sound is worse. tut tut not even a proper new megaman game under the the gba's belt.

add your examples!

you know the game rockman zero a brave new megaman game. its new alright, to the gba! it was made in 1998! by capcom as one of the last games for the snes it was only released in japan under the title rockman and forte.i played through a couple of levels on both versions and its a dirrect carbon copy, the only difference is the gba's sound is worse. tut tut not even a proper new megaman game under the the gba's belt.
Um, no. You're thinking of Mega Man & Bass. Rockman Zero is original.

(90%? Exaggerate much? :rolleyes: )

I reckon about 40% of GBA games are ports of some games (with extras added) or sequals to old games too, but there are a lot of original games like Advance Wars and such

Back