Geez another handheld

omg! tons of emulation games! the specs must be absolutely amazing! let's hope sony doesn't sue!

Neither this or the dingoo are unique. I don't get the popularity on either of them, though i suppose I might send in an order on this just cause im a whore who cant help but waste my money on every handheld device

I just want to find one that has like perfect SNES Emulation, even with games like Hyper dimension and Kirby super star. But they are always a little lacking in power

The Wiz costs twice as much as this thing - or the Dingoo. And this thing has a camera, and an FM Radio.

The PXP-400 looks pretty impressive for $60 too. The main thing I don't like about my PSP-2000 is the size. I would absolutely use the FM radio. I already have the PSP camera (and GPS).

lingenfr said:
The PXP-400 looks pretty impressive for $60 too. The main thing I don't like about my PSP-2000 is the size. I would absolutely use the FM radio. I already have the PSP camera (and GPS).
GPS? How do you do that? I have a CFW powered PSP-2000 (Slim & Light). And I remember seeing a camera somewhere, but that was ages ago.

You can get the GPS on eBay. It looks similar to the camera. I use MapThis! for PSP. It's free. If you look on the forum another fellow released a tool that allows you to get your maps from google. It does voice navigation and about anything you can think of. Really sweet.

Back