Genesis Emualtor

The official languages of Switzerland are German, French, Italian and Romanche... so just choose the one
you like the most. :lol:
But thanks for the praises. I try really hard to express myself in English, but I find it difficult sometimes
to make my point clear.

As for the people who demand, demand, and demand. You will find them at every place, where something
cool can be found for free, circling like vultures over your very head. ;)

But there is lots of decent people here, fanboys like you and me, who are just longing for information
about the MD emu or whatever. Some of them would probably happily deliver their share to the scene,
if they had the programming knowhow. They get ensnared by the thoughts of other people already
playing Sonic and Knuckels on their machine, and it would just be unfair to treat them like the other
guys.

That's all. No bad blood on my site. Praise the GP32 and spread its word far over the country! :)

Regards!

tapsel

Well i suppose hes waiting for sonic to work right on the emulator before he releases it, because we all know that he would get flooded by persons asking for sonic support through the email.

And he would probably have 1000 people asking to be on his msn messenger contact list, just to nag him.

:D

Don't know if you guys know this but gp32news.com posted that Rlyeh is working on a genesis emu. If it ever sees the light of day then he is a god to me.

Back