Genesis.. Drmd Is The Bomb?

look posted on Dec 8 2004 at 11:33 AM said:
Reesy posted on Dec 6 2004 at 10:07 PM said:
I've just got to compress the save states and track down this bloody annoying screen bug where the screen gets scrolled weirdly.  Then I make a release, should be in a few weeks.. maybe even a fortnight.

Reesy

this "screen gets scrolled weirdly" thing.

Is that the thing that happens for instance when your playing double dragon and the sort of screen wraps and repeats?

I found that pressing Left + Right to go to the menu and then Left + Right to go back to the game sort this out.

If you hadn't tried that it might help you track down the bug.

If not then hey ho At least I posted in this ticket :)

ps can you get dino dini's soccer working at some point. Currently hangs :(

Hey skeezix! any closer to getting kickoff 2 working with sound in castaway at 100% ona 133Mhz unit?

EDIT: oops forgot to say thanks

No, that is the "split screen bug" it is different.

Last edited by a moderator:
diablo2 posted on Dec 6 2004 at 10:58 PM said:
Reesy could you try and get Landstalker and Mr. Nutz working on your emulator?

These are my favorite genesis games and they don't work with any genesis emu on gp32.

If you're desperate, Mr. Nutz works fine on osnes9x.....

Last edited by a moderator:
What percentage of games would you say that DrMD is compatible with? I recently ran thru my whole collection on my genesis emu on Xbox... and was surprised to find there were a LOT more games that I really liked than I remembered. I'm hoping DrMD will play most of these well....

The Sonics
The Shinobis
Just about any side-or-vertical scrolling shooter
The streets of rage games or at least SoR 2 or just about any side scrolling beat'em up

These Treasure games:
Gunstar Heroes
Dynamite Heady
Alien Soldier

PLAY THESE GAMES if you haven't already!!!!!

Anyone tried some/all of these? Any of the specific titles that absolutely don't work or would be considered unplayable?

The Sonics - yes
The Shinobis - yes
Just about any side-or-vertical scrolling shooter - cant say
The streets of rage games or at least SoR 2 or just about any side scrolling beat'em up - yes on the SOR trilogy

These Treasure games:
Gunstar Heroes - yes
Dynamite Heady - yes
Alien Soldier - dont know

Dude PLAY Alien Soldier you will NOT regret it! That is one suh-weet Treasure game!

Well, good to hear that most of my favorite games are accounted for and run well... getting more anxious for my GP to arrive by the minute here........

Back