Yoyofr Incorporates Genesis Into Ljz

Is it just me or has no one else notied that if you exit Gigadrive via right and left shoulder buttons it gives you the framerate and number of frames rendered at the top of the screen. I would guess by the figures that most games are runing between FS 1 and 2 (20 - 30 FPS) which is certainly smooth enough to be VERY playable.

DaveC posted on May 12 2004 at 06:11 PM said:
I played with Gigadrive and it is good it is just that I can't stand playing games without sound, it just sucks. It may be that it won't be at a playable framerate on the GP32 with sound, ever.
Not long ago the general consensus was that Genesis and SNES emus were highly unlikely to appear on the gp32_console , GBA was impossible, and no-one would ever do an ASM core because the community was simply too small to dedicate the time.

We now are well along will all 3 emus and there are a couple of ASM cores knocking about. Another 6 months down the road we could have full-speed-with-sound versions of all three emus - we certainly shouldn't write off the prospect just yet...

J(ohn)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back