Any Chance Of Neogp32? & Musings...

spray

PSP pwner
Website
Visit site
So, GBAX2004 has been extended for another month.

One of the most promising things for me that came out of the old compos was thunderz's neogp32, the neo geo pocket colour emu.

Anyone know if he plans on making any efforts towards improving this?

Obviously its a given that os9xgp 0.5 will be entered, its made some really good progress on the z.

Its been stated that fgen cant make an appearance owing to the fact that its never been entered into anything before, it seems to me that rlyeh has the know how to implement the sweet GUI, zip support, sound and save states whilst fdave can handle the gameplay side of things, imagine the possibilities if these two teamed up!

your thoughts...

does this competition allow entries tht where in the 15 day compo tho? u sure it not just those that wherein the gbax compos?

Sponge BoB posted on May 11 2004 at 06:35 PM said:
does this competition allow entries tht where in the 15 day compo tho? u sure it not just those that wherein the gbax compos?
from gbax.com:

"were looking for the most improved previous competition entry one month from now (10th of June). Not just from this completion but from any of our previous ones. So better get that old source code back out and start fixing those bugs :)"

Last edited by a moderator:
GPnator posted on May 11 2004 at 07:09 PM said:
spray posted on May 11 2004 at 07:38 PM said:
.....(10th of June)........
lol its my birthday :lol: :lol:
So if the re-entries are good you'll have a happy birthday especially with os9xgp 0.5 being released hopefully!!

Ernest posted on May 11 2004 at 08:27 PM said:
So if the re-entries are good you'll have a happy birthday especially with os9xgp 0.5 being released hopefully!!
true :)

Dude, mine too!

didnt realise the closing date was then!

i've got a2 exams to look forward to, but at least i've got the possibilities of (legal) drinking to amuse myself!

I've been pondering what would happen with NeoGP32 too for the last couple of weeks. I haven't heard any news from it in like two months and it's keeping me from buying an NGPC.

Back