Genesis/nomad Package On E-bay

Well, it's my dad's ebay account, so I'll have to wait until he forewards it to me, then I'll foreward a reply to him, and he'll e-mail it back to you, which probably means you'll get a response sometime tomorrow evening.

Removing the Genesis by itself wouldn't help any. If I remove the Genesis, the 2nd AC adapter, and the RF adapter (it's NTSC anyway), the shipping weight would be considerably less, but I can't get a shipping cost to you without your postal code. If you want to e-mail that directly to me, my e-mail is either poprock90@gawab.com or jmetal88@gawab.com. And yes, I did get your e-mail forewarded from my dad. I trust you have an adapter to convert your house current to 120 VAC. Well, you wouldn't need it if you were only going to operate it off of the batteries, in which case I could remove the other AC adapter and save you even more shipping.

Someone just puchased it! I'm sorry if you really wanted this, but ebay fixed price does work on a first come-first served basis. I am planning on putting my Atari 5200 up on ebay sometime within the next few weeks, though, so be looking out for another post!

Back