Gianas Return Blog Back Online

Kojote

Certified Guru
Staff member
Website
www.pdroms.de
For those who did not realize... after the server move the Gianas Return blog has been brought back online. The changes of interest so far... some areas feature different kind of weather now, like rain and snow. It seems the team is also starting to present eachs worlds end boss. It might be worth a look ;)

The game will be available for GP2x, GP32, Dreamcast and probably other platforms.

Homepage: http://www.gianas-return.de

purple_goat posted on Dec 25 2006 at 02:02 AM said:
:blink: ?
what is it?
what does it have to do with the 2x?

you will see what it has to do with your 2x when it runs on it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This looks like it will be great. It does seem a long way off though from what it says on that blog, but it looks to be worth the wait. Godd luck with it, awesome game.

Tobriand posted on Dec 25 2006 at 03:14 AM said:
Gianna's Return was absolutely amazing on the 32... can't wait (albeit a fair while, probably) for the 2x one!

I am looking forward to this.. But this game is taking a VERY long time to come out. I remeber the promised december release like 6-7 months ago. It still looks to be a good 4-5 months away from release.

But hey good things come to those who wait.. It looks like it is once again going to be a must own.. the gp32 version was very well done. Should be well worth the wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
Giana Sisters was one of my favourite all time games on the c64. For anyone who doesn't know, Nintendo sued and got the game banned. In the UK, it was withdrawn about a month after going on sale. I was lucky enough to grab a copy, but then stupidly sold it later when saving up for an amiga. Oh well.

Most people say the Amiga version is better but I prefer the c64 version. It has a better feel in my opinion.

Back