Gigas 0.6.6 "special Edition"

I assume.. SPEED SPEED SPEED, I believe the map loading time is now practiaclly non existant. The initializing time went from about 10 to 4 seconds.

Oops,

When i rebuilt gigas and it ran at twice the speed i compiled a "special edition" and uploaded it.

however - after playing with it for a while i noticed the new compiler was doing some things differently to the old one, so i took it down as it was unpredictable.

dunno why the page isnt updating yet, have that problem with pipex for some reason.. should of changed back to the normal page with the normal download a day ago (it was only up for 5 minutes until i noticed the glitch and removed it).

Anyway, i ironed the new glitchs out but dont think i'll do a "Special Edition" as i'm making good progress on 0.7.0 so hopefully that wont be to far off.

heh, yeah, noticed quite a few bugs, the cursor in editing mode wasnt displayed, my characters kept running at the same point etc.

uhuh, it only that the two bugs you mentioned - but its still enough to make it unplayable.

stick with the normal edition ;)

Back