(gigas) - Cut Scenes...

birdofprey

Website
www.dontcallmeginger.co.uk
Hi Pirotic, first I would like to bow my head and praise you as the god you are. I haven't got home yet as i am still at work but cannot wait to get v7.0 on my gp32and continue my rpg. I do have trouble understanding fully - cutscenes. I have read your manual (which is excellent by the way) but still have a question or 2...

When putting an image in the background, can you have other things go on inf ront of the image or is it a choice (Cut scene taking place live action or just the picture on the screen explaining whatever u want it to explain) Also, can you make as many people as you like move in the cutscene to wherever you want them to move, simultaneously?

I guess I'll have more of an understanding when im at home playing but thanks in advance for any responses i get.

WE LOVE YOU PIROTIC!

Can you hear that? thats the sound of me going to my wallet to see if i have enough cash to donate! thats what that is!

Hi Pirotic, first I would like to bow my head and praise you as the god you are. I haven't got home yet as i am still at work but cannot wait to get v7.0 on my gp32and continue my rpg. I do have trouble understanding fully - cutscenes. I have read your manual (which is excellent by the way) but still have a question or 2...

When putting an image in the background, can you have other things go on inf ront of the image or is it a choice (Cut scene taking place live action or just the picture on the screen explaining whatever u want it to explain) Also, can you make as many people as you like move in the cutscene to wherever you want them to move, simultaneously?

I guess I'll have more of an understanding when im at home playing but thanks in advance for any responses i get.

WE LOVE YOU PIROTIC!

Can you hear that? thats the sound of me going to my wallet to see if i have enough cash to donate! thats what that is!
Hiya mate, lets see if i can answer these for you.

1.) Images are only shown in foreground at the moment, im going to add the required settings to allow a image to be in the background while the sprites are on top at a later date.

2.) yes, you can have multiple events happening at once - just have different events with the same "On Frame" setting, and they'll all happen on that same frame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back