[gigas] First Donation Recieved.

Pirotic

Certified Guru
Hiya lads,

for me donations is such a yucky subject - because to be truthful i dont honestly expect anything in return, the reason i put the link on the gigas site is simply so i can afford stuff to help with my GP32 work, a RF adaptor, a Chatboard, maybe even a backup GP32 for when my one bites the dust.

If your hard-up, dont donate :) gigas will continue no matter what so dont feel you have to in order to keep the project alive.

However, came back from work today and in my inbox i notice something i've never seen before "Notification of payment", i was confused, assumed my wife had got something using my paypal account (she does, the cheeky sod!) so i clicked only to discover some kind soul has donated some money to my GP32 fund :)

anyway, this thread is just to say thanks to him :) as im not sure if he'd want his name mentioned, and i dont even know what his forum name is or even if hes from the gp32x forums.

but anyway, cheers sam. :) thats going towards an RF adaptor or a chatboard.

Yay!

I wish i could donate, i asked my parents, but they wont let me!

They dont trust anyone.

They wont even let me buy stuff from joyGP, they say its not secure enough. it bloody fustrates me!

Ill try again...

but meanwhile, ill help out by doing the gigas resource site!

hehe, like i said - i dont expect them, just was chuffed so i made a thread :D

Which sam? Was that me while I had medication and alcholol at the same time and couldn't remember. How much did he donate? I want to donate more that that person. Even if it was me and I don't remember but Idoubt its me.

i remembered a sam fisher from the forums, but im going to respect his privacy and not say his surname.. hes cool eitherway, i sent an e-mail saying thanks - so if you have that e-mail, it must of been you ;) ya crazy drunk :D

Well, I don't use your Gigas Engine, but I'll donate anyway so you can put more features/etc in it and people will hopefully use those features to create some good games for me to play :)

Hey Pirotic, just wondering if youve gotten your Chatboard yet?

:lol:

Expect it soon, if not!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh ok, thanks! no word from nigel yet - i'll wait it out tho.

cheers again.

Back