GIMP?

I'm not entirely sure how this all works, but I think the developer has to put it up there. Somewhere in that big post he wrote, he says that this pnd is just a rough port and he is working on making it better/smaller. I don't know how much he did, however.

Yeah, Stuckie's port works, but lacks any of the filters and output file formats. Since then I tried the full blown thing in Ubuntu, but anything complex (like filters and layers) will run a little slowly. Still, for a bit of doodling or light editing... works pretty well!

Yeah, Stuckie's port works, but lacks any of the filters and output file formats. Since then I tried the full blown thing in Ubuntu, but anything complex (like filters and layers) will run a little slowly. Still, for a bit of doodling or light editing... works pretty well!

You've gotten Ubuntu to work on your Pandora? I thought it was still not working.

So it still needs a full port to work on Ångström?

Last edited by a moderator:
So it still needs a full port to work on Ångström?

No, it works, just doesn't have a complete set of features. You can save in GIMP file formats and convert it to something sensible in another instance of the program (on your main computer for instance).

You've gotten Ubuntu to work on your Pandora? I thought it was still not working.

Wifi, Suspend, 3D and probably a few other things don't have drivers. Other than that, it works (even apt-getted a load of additional programs for it).

Read through this other lovely thread for more info:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/57097-debian-on-an-sd-card/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back