GIVE AWAY: GP32 no-light unit (NLU)

JePP

Hey everyone,

I recently rummaged about in some old stuff of mine and found this little piece of treasure:

1Hsmo5Uw.jpg

Although I do find the thought of keeping it for nostalgia purposes attractive, I realized that I have no further need for it and it only takes up space in my small apartment that I can use otherwise. I also realized how much the GP32/Gp2x/Pandora community has given me and that it is about time that I give something back.

This particular model is a no-light unit and thus the earliest version of the GP32. It's fine to play under a good source of indoors light, but can be annoying when used to more modern gadgets which all come with their own light source. I am throwing in an (empty) 128MB SMC card and a charger. The A button is a bit worn out but once used to it, still works decently. One of the diagonal directions of the joystick is a bit tough to hit. Start+select are a bit yellow coloured due to heavy usage, and the model generally is a little bit dirty, but can I believe easily cleaned to a good state.

The only costs to you will be the shipping costs. I'm based in Cologne, Germany, so keep in mind that the costs will increase if you're based outside Germany. I'm not sure about the exact costs (inside Germany should be something like 3-6€). Of course, you can also come pick it up personally for free.

First come, first served! Oh, and please give me a reason what you're going to do with it :)

Can I take it? It will be for my personal collection and you can be sure that I'm going to give it a special treatment and love :D.

I would be very interested, too! Atm this would be my only mobile gaming device until the release of Pyra :) I never had a GamePark device and would really appreciate it!

Since I stick to the first come first serve principle, congratulations, um, 3XCL4M4t10N, you are the winner :) I'm sending you a PM right along.

And senquack, I thought I had a dirty mind, but I've seriously never considered that :D

Back