GlooP Deluxe Demo

Toris

Certified Guru
Hi guys,

Just to let you all know that I've just released a demo of GlooP Deluxe!

Goto www.combustion-studios.co.uk to download it.

A quote from the news item I just posted on my site:
After being asked by several people if a demo was going to be available, I have made one :)
This demo contains 5 levels, 3 of which are incredibly easy, the other 2, intermediate difficulty :)
Each can be played in 3 different difficulties, as with the full version. (Read the readme included for instructions)
Download it from the downloads section!

Well, hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,
-Toris

it's one thing using warez, and another thing using them when it affects a small company or person. what the hell is the point in blabbing about it here, does it make you feel big & clever?

He's 13, what do you expect? Nearly every 13 year old internet user is a complete lamer :p

Therefore we should ban him :lol:

vemon388 posted on Dec 16 2003 at 06:57 AM said:
i doesnt matter because i already have a hacked version <_<
You are a total prick. :angry:

Your basically admitting to stealing from one of the members on this board, one of the only people out there making a commercial contribution to this handheld. Well done hope you feel really proud of yourslf.

Its cheap as chips so theres no excuese to warez... go back to pre-school your not wanted round here. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
Aarghh... I've just bought GloopDX for a looooong trip in the train I'm taking in a few hours... And I have to wait 24hours max for the serial num to be mailed to me <_<

Hey rcx2100,
You should have been mailed it about 45 mins ago, let me know if you didn't recieve it. :)

The 24 hours is there for when I'm sleeping, when I'm awake it will be within 5-10 mins of you ordering.

-Toris

Hey now, he may be a lamer but why the need of calling him a prick?

Some people have attitude problems.. :angry:

Cant we keep this quiet and mature? almost every board i go to i seem to see this type of thing go on everywhere, some people never change.
it is bad enough in chat rooms i never enter them because of people like that.

Eh.. rant over :(

Shadow of Chaos posted on Dec 17 2003 at 08:24 AM said:
Hey now, he may be a lamer but why the need of calling him a prick?

Cant we keep this quiet and mature? almost every board i go to i seem to see this type of thing go on everywhere, some people never change.
it is bad enough in chat rooms i never enter them because of people like that.

Eh.. rant over :(
amen preach the good news brother :D

Shadow of Chaos posted on Dec 17 2003 at 08:24 AM said:

*snip*

almost every board i go to i seem to see this type of thing go on everywhere...
Ergo, it's human nature. I can only moderate so far, if someone comes onto this forum and says 'hey, i didn't pay for your software!' not only does Toris lose the dough, but other lurkers on the board are going to get ideas and hit their nearest P2P network for it :(

I understand what you mean, but im just saying that if new people come here it may encourage them to do the same.

Just trying to keep the peace which seems to be hard to do lately :unsure:

I guess everyone hates you rico, people get mad at you when you ban someone, and people get mad at you when you don't :p

Okay, prehaps my choice of using a swear word was neither big nor clever and tag 'thief' would have been more appropriate, but at the time i felt somewhat angered by the fact someone could boast about owning a warezed version of the game in the same thread the creator of the game was announcing his demo.

I mean this is the guys work and its not like he's going to make a lot of money out the game because a) the community is very small B ) the game is so cheap.

Back