Gmenu2x Making Broken Links...

Mattroid

Still Fresh
Turned on my gp2x today to add some new games/emus and when I tried creating links to them in gmenu2x, they didn't work. They just load into a black screen. Also, the icons are set as the default icon even if there is a png file for one and no text is displayed as the the title, either. It's like it's just creating links to nothing now for some reason.

I haven't tried creating a link manually yet, but I thought I'd check to see if anyone knew what was up?

making them manually should definitely work. but i've never had that problem with making them automatically. maybe some sd card corruption?

rokdcasbah said:
making them manually should definitely work. but i've never had that problem with making them automatically. maybe some sd card corruption?
yeah, i went in and made them manually shortly after I posted that just to see. Worked fine, but I'm still confused as to the auto problem. Guess I'll just go in and format and start over again and see if that fixes it. It's not a major concern now since I have most of what I want on there at the moment.

When I went in to the card, it appeared like the auto thing was basically just making blank script files. The files were there, but they didn't have anything in there - weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
i had that problem too. gmenu2x was also refusing to create links using he search option. (30 files found - creating links - 0 links created). formated my sd-card, now it works fine. but now autorun won't work..

Back