Release Gnome Games

Hi i compiled one libtdb.so.1 for Pandora ..its here on this Post as an Attachment.

Hope it help you.

in the Appdata/gnomegames Folder..you have to create a Directoy named lib and copy the libtdb.so.1 unzipped to this Destination ;)

Attachments

• libtdb.so.zip
    27.5 KB · Views: 189
Okay, it might just not ever been packaged up for angstrom. I think now you're limited to finding a build of libtdb for 32-bit ARMs and putting that somewhere in the appdata, or perhaps sebt3 will be along shortly to sort it out.
Im still not sure weather Im the only one with this issue? because it could still be something at my side.

Well my Pandora is out of action at present, so I'm not able to test it myself. It apparently worked in 2010 and 11 but perhaps libtdb got removed from the install to save on space since then. I assume you're able to run other PNDs just fine.

Okay, it might just not ever been packaged up for angstrom. I think now you're limited to finding a build of libtdb for 32-bit ARMs and putting that somewhere in the appdata, or perhaps sebt3 will be along shortly to sort it out.

Just getting back to this, would it be possible to fish it out of an older version of the pandora OS... I think there are images of it somewhere... I will look if I can find this lib somewhere and see if it is fixable :)

Gave up on this problem but didnt think of this option yet

Yes I figured it out it was the samba package that was missing a simple "sudo opkg install samba" worked. apparently samba is not in the firmware or was taken out, and gnome games depends on it.

Hi i compiled one libtdb.so.1 for Pandora ..its here on this Post as an Attachment.

Hope it help you.

in the Appdata/gnomegames Folder..you have to create a Directoy named lib and copy the libtdb.so.1 unzipped to this Destination ;)
Sorry didnt see your post :eek: amazing.. did figure out that installing samba also worked... sorry for not reading your message!

Back