Release Wiinetpuzzle

chris_c

I originally released this game on the Wii and have just recently ported it to the Pandora.

You have a grid of pipes and nodes, you can rotate tiles so that all the pipes and nodes are connected
to the centre lighting them up.

There are several levels of difficuly - I'd recommend easy to learn the game then a few levels at normal
and if you are brave try OMG difficulty

All puzzles have a solution (no really) Enjoy!

get it here...

pandoranetpuzzle.png

Hi,

Thanks a lot for porting your game to the Pandora, it's very addictive !

I'll give it a go on the Wii too :)

Some ideas:

- Hiscore based on time and / or number of moves
- Rotation based on stylus movement (instead of "just" tapping on the pipes to rotate them)
- Time attack mode
- etc...

EDIT: it's hard to be precise on harder levels (smaller pipes), as you often rotate the wrong pipes :( When you tap inside the blue zone on the left, a pipe rotates on the right, and vice versa...it makes the touchscreen freeze actually !

Bye and thanks again !

Magic Sam

Nice puzzle game, looks great on the Pandora.

However there does appear to be a bug that sometimes causes the wrong pipe to rotate when playing on hard mode.

If you could make the rotations a bit faster too then it would improve things (for me anyway).

I actually meant to remove the stylus rotating which was just a test and shouldn't even work! (which it seems not too!) really don't use it!

Use the cursor keys and A/B to rotate.

Yes there really is a solution *always* - once you know the secret of solving this puzzle you can even solve OMG difficulty within 5-10 mins
normal difficulty within a few mins or so.

I don't know about different "modes" time attack etc, I just thought of it as a quick few minutes diversion you'd fiddle with now and again
rather than a full blown game...

Here's a clue but don't look unless you're really stuck!
Its more of a logic game than you first think,
work round the very edges first
for some tiles there is only one way they can be rotated
a T for example on the edge can only go one way
other tiles when next to different tiles on the edge also have either only one or a limited number of possible orientations
once you have all the edges work your way towards the centre in a spiral....

The lastest update on archive doesn't seem to work. It doesn't show up anywhere to run! Is the old one still around anywhere? It worked fine. Not sure whats suposed to be updated in this version either.

Back