Gnomes Are Real!

squeakypants

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/wor...icle3509383.ece
gnome_alone_264703d.jpg

Quick... bring me my bloody gun! I'll get it and we'll soon find out what it really is! :p

Anyways, lol. That thing is brilliant. But why the hell was it walking side ways? surely it would be able to walk normally unless... unless it was a giant crab disguised as a gnome. Mystery solved!

Either that or El Chupacabra has changed considerably over the years to hide itself from under wanted searchers.

That's freaking spooky :blink:

Ganepark32 said:
Quick... bring me my bloody gun! I'll get it and we'll soon find out what it really is! :p
Only the most savage big-game rifle could stand a chance against this fiend! And that gnome's kind of spooky, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
thats freaked me out a bit... god i would cack myself if i saw that one late night!

LOL. That is spooky! But I don't believe in stuff like this. The gotta catch it and it show it on a good video camera, have scientists look at it and judge if it's a "gnome" or whatever. Who knows what that was. Maybe one of the guys has a little brother or something ;)

@ Alex. - yeh you're probably right. Plus, it'd probably manage to lodge a stone up the shaft of the gun, blocking it and making it useless.

See what I don't understand about this is, why the hell didn't they run over and grab the little bugger instead of running away? I'd Have ran after it and grabbed it by its pointy head and said something like,' Oi! Stop terrorising people or I'll kick you square in the noots!' And hopefully at that point he'd bugger off.

But seriously, why didn't they bother to try and catch it? They could have made a whole lot of money off of finding it and turning it into some scientists.

so now i know gnomes are real.
so my next question is how do we kill it ?

At first, I thought it was a Robosapien or something, but I don't think that thing can sidestep like that. The side step is a little weird to because the thing drags its trailing leg. If you look when it is walking forward, then you can see that it looks like that leg is injured or something by the way it hobbles forward. Anyways, it is something that would be easy to kick if it is unable to walk properly, let alone run.

Also, I was wondering how many cellphones have zoom when they are filming video? It seems to me like the kid zooms in on the gnome in question.

I laughed when I saw the gnome dancing to M.C. Hammer Can't touch this gnome

speedmike said:
Also, I was wondering how many cellphones have zoom when they are filming video? It seems to me like the kid zooms in on the gnome in question.
Uhh, I think most can, mine definitely does.

Nova said:
speedmike said:
Uhh, I think most can, mine definitely does.

I just checked my cell and it does have zoom, but not while the video is recording. My phone is also kinda old, so I guess newer phones can probably zoom while recording. Never mind that part of my comment then.

Yrx said:
http://www.snopes.com/photos/odd/gnome.asp

This stuff is incredibly easy to check up on.

:rolleyes: Don't be a passive aggressive assfuck, your not better than us because we didn't "easily check up on" the story, that article is from the 17th and all non camera phone related discussion happened before the 15th. I doubt anyone really thought it was real anyway.

Yrx said:

Pfft, everyone knows that Snopes is working with the government of Argentina to cover this up while they try to catch the gnome and keep it in a secure government complex where they can do experiments on it.

They did the same thing with Coca-Cola and the aliens.

nickspoon said:
Yrx said:

Pfft, everyone knows that Snopes is working with the government of Argentina to cover this up while they try to catch the gnome and keep it in a secure government complex where they can do experiments on it.

Don't be silly, everyone knows that's just a myth that's doing the rounds. It was proven false by...

dear lord.

Wait a minute... are you telling me that that thing was a fake? Please say you are joking otherwise you will have destroyed my innocence in one fell swoop :p

But seriously, a part of me thinks its kind of real. It's not totally impossible. It could be a pygmy or something like that.

Back