Going On A Trip...gonna Be Bored...help!

nerd of nerds

w00t!!!!
hello.

i'm going on a trip that is gonna be about 3-4 hours in the car...what should i put on my gp32? Is the gba emulator at pretty good fps, not just playable?

thanks...i need links too...cuz half this stuff is a pain to find... <_<

oh, and in recent months i haven't been playing gp32 much at all...i need to get back into playing it and not just reading about it :lol:

I recommend a Snes game named Majyuuou or King of Demons in english. A very good Castlevania-type platformer with Resident evil theme. An English patchs is avalible over at zophars ^^

Phantasy star 4 with Fgen.Runs perfect with sound.Chrono triiger is pretty cool but doesnt run full speed.As for the gba emu I havnt found any thing worh playing on it yet.But im sure it will get better.

scarface posted on Aug 6 2004 at 11:34 AM said:
Phantasy star 4 with Fgen.Runs perfect with sound.Chrono triiger is pretty cool but doesnt run full speed.As for the gba emu I havnt found any thing worh playing on it yet.But im sure it will get better.
holy cheese! fgen has sound...huh...bye bye gigadrive!

Last edited by a moderator:
oooooooh, you owe it to yourself to play through Monkey Island...pure gaming, gold regardless of how many times you've completed it B)

that or Mario Golf on GBC, its surprisingly addictive and rounds last a while!

then you could always go the classic route and just play Tetris DX on GBC, it never gets old! pure highscore goodness ;)

Gunstar hereoes (genesis)
Earthbound (snes)- very good rpg by nintendo if you dont already know what it is.
Ghoul n'ghosts (genesis)

It all depends what kind of game your looking for though.

I'm going to write a review soon of Do Re Mi Fantasy : Milon's Quest (for SNES). This game is the Anti - Mario and a very good platformer too.

On the Mario front, try "Luigis Adventure" for SNES by Anikiti (you need to apply the patch to make it work) or "Mario Adventure" by DarkDhaiz for LittleJohn (again, a patch is needed)

Also Sanrio Smash Ball at only 2MBit is very small but very fun (think Air Hockey with cute manga style characters)

I would suggest BOR and the mods, get them from gp32spain.
A great beat em up demo is Blood Cross also from gp32spain. If you do want to download them your
Code:
 user name: nerd
password: nerds
. If not then the doom mods are back
here and some new ones. :lol:
Have a great weekend.

every emulator i've played on my gp32 is excellent so thats a damn hard decision

Fgen faves are Ghouls and Ghosts, Columns, Revenge of Shinobi
Pc Engine - Space Harrier, Gradius, Salamander, R-Type, SideArms
Speccy - Knight Lore, Zynaps, RanaRama
C64 - Armalyte
Snes - Any Mario Game

Doom will keep u busy for a few hours

Ok, my turn to be an ass, there are like tons of these same exact topics, can't they all be merged?? at least once or twice a week someone posts about going away and what would be recommended to put on their smc and as always all the answers are the same.

genesis - crusader of centy / gunstar heroes / rocket knight adventures
nes - any final fantasy game
ScummVM - day of the tentacle

Opensnes9x : Super Punch out
fGen : Comix Zone , sweet game even if its in japanese!

And some others that I forget.

Oh yeah, Def take OpenSnes9x with; Terranigma, Wild Guns, Shadowrun, Cybinator, Chrono trigger and yu yu hakasho 2. :D

for gameboy games i highly recommend all the beatmania and pop n' music titles. you'll be suprised how well they work. oh yeah..... what emulator are people running comix zone on? i tried fgen and and gigadrive and cant get it to work on either.

Back