Good Battery Recharger/batteries?

yalborap

Website
www.geocities.com
So, I find myself wanting some rechargable batteries. I'm sure you've all been there. But, I'm also impatient, so I know I'll want one of those fancy 15 minute or half hour chargers instead of something that'll take hours.

Hence, I come to you fine folks, to help me.

I'm currently looking at this one. Does it work with normal batteries as well, or just the fancy ones that only seem to come in 2000 MAh?

And I'm also looking at these batteries. Are they any good, or should I just find another brand?

Thanks in advance.

I think if you want to charge batteries in 15 mins with that charger then you'll have to get IC3 batteries. Normal NiMH ones will probably take a lot longer.

Well, that's unfortunate.

Anyone know of any high-capacity batteries for quick-rechargers, or perhaps would have some experience with 2000 MAh and could give me a decent idea of what kind of battery life I'd be looking at with those without overclocking?

I just got GP 4x 2700nimh with charger powerbank smart2 for 60€
charge in 90m
batteries are very hot after but I think its alright...else I will have to buy news

see you :lol:

Everyone needs to do a test to see how long their batteries last so we can make a list of the best batteries.....

Yeah I've thoguht about this, maybe using the same video file and set the video player to full, and yes you would need up to 3 movies for this

true...
BUT if everybody gives a "full" description of his combo (charger+batteries) then that would become usefull...
This is just my own point of view

see you :lol:

I bought Duracell 2050mAh 15minute rechargables from Walmart for a little over $20.00, it came with 4 batteries and a recharger. I've had it for about 3 years, I got it when I got my GP32, now they've moved onto my GP2x. They work flawlessly, I get between 3 and 5 hours out of them depending on what I'm playing.

Yeah, those are great batteries. Energizer also do a very good 15 minute charger. I've seen them go for about 20 quid on ebay (inc. 4x2500 batteries).

yaustar posted on Aug 31 2006 at 11:44 PM said:
I am still looking for a decent charger in a UK shop/site. Anyone know of any?
Well, if you don't mind ebay then I can thoroughly recommend this one. It's worked like a charm for me so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking for a sensor based charger rather then a timer as I have various sets that have different capacities.

Back