Google Checkout Link

taintedclarity

Still Fresh
Hi, so I responded to the email about what you would like to order with your pandora on friday, but i've yet to recieve a checkout link. How long does this process usually take?

I got mine not long (under an hour) after I sent my e-mail (on Saturday)

Well they've probably had a lot of pre-order e-mails so it might just be taking them time to get through them all.

There's probably a very small chance that it might have got lost in all their messages (small chance).

You could send your request again? And even if you end up with two google checkout links just use the one :p
I wouldn't recommend any more than 2 requests though (if that) because we don't want to be making their jobs any harder/busier now do we? :p

^ Mailing again is a bad idea. Wait a week or two and try again if they don't get back to you.

I'd rather not send again and block their in box more, however I don't want to wait weeks longer and be further down the list.

Is there anyone from the team can look into this and re-assure us that they aren't working on emails received after the date/time we sent ours.

^ Just relax. The newsletter hasn't been sent out yet and not many people know that preordering for the 2nd batch has started.

Back