Google +

well it's more interesting than cryptographic test libraries with bouncycastle so yeah, i'm freely exploiting the quite large hole google has left

well it's more interesting than cryptographic test libraries with bouncycastle so yeah, i'm freely exploiting the quite large hole google has left
Im wondering if they left it open so the users would climb just at a slower rate than before, I only say this because in 2 hours im done for the day so will be pubbing/gym and generally away from net most of night I hope. Anyone before around 5.15gmt feel free to pm with gmail addy

yep, that spider is always watching...and that is a hideous theme, almost as bad as my old bright green and pink windows 98 theme with start menu in the top left corner, done that way so the rest of the family wouldn't use my account XD

If someone could invite me it would be really nice. Facebook never interested me but if this connects a bunch of google service in a convenient way that would rock.

I haven't really looked, but I'm not convinced that it's a hole - or at least that it's an unintentional hole. This is similar to how gmail started back in 2002, and how I got in. It's not a specific "invite others" process, but I have a hard time believing that they'd miss this one.

I'm not much on social networking sites as I just don't ever feel like devoting the time to keeping up with them / everyone on them.

I didn't get an invite yet, if anyone who knows me wants to invite me, that would be nice to see the pandora group through it..

Im wondering if they left it open so the users would climb just at a slower rate than before, I only say this because in 2 hours im done for the day so will be pubbing/gym and generally away from net most of night I hope. Anyone before around 5.15gmt feel free to pm with gmail addy

surely Gym>Pubbing, not Pubbing>Gym ???!! blurgh

Well its decisions on wether just to go to pub from work or be good and do some excersise

Well its decisions on wether just to go to pub from work or be good and do some excersise

It's Friday. Beer o Clock!

boy, i have no experience with social sites and ive no idea if im actually in or not, or what i do to get in once meandu sends me email....

That looks like it might win,

Have fun with G+ folks ill let others finish any invites anyone PM's me and ill get them an invite at some point but it wont be a few seconds like most waited today.

Edit:damummy yours is done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm like DaMummy, new to all this ish

for first experience and only experience of social network sites was following the lulz Twitter for a few week

so now I'm in, I want adding to these pandora groups if yo set them add me up yeah

if you need my name to use the search thing I'm mumfnah on it

ok well i see you on alex site, but ive no idea how to add you to me...

Back