Gordon Brown Becomes Prime Minister

Ganepark32

Suit Up!
Website
Visit site
So Tony has stepped down, and Gordon has now taken up residency in No. 10. Although I can't think of anyone else who could take on the job, I'm slightly unoptimistic about what Gordon Brown will do for the country. I see his first motion that he'll pass in the Houses of Commons being wind. I personally don't think he'll do anything good for the country, keeping in line with what Tony Blair has done. But thats just me.

What are your opinions? Do you really want a man as prime minister who'll probably open up a Greggs the Bakers on every street corner or will you vote in someone else come the next general election? I know its early days but....

Ganepark32 said:
Do you really want a man as prime minister who'll probably open up a Greggs the Bakers on every street corner
Sounds good to me, I love Gregs - cheap, good food :). I can see all the newspaper drones coming and slagging him off now though ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone willing to pull our troops out of Iraq gets my vote instantly.

Since he has had to wait 10 years to become PM he has probably made some pretty decent plans (you would hope anyway). I'm looking forward to seeing what changes he makes.

I'd really really like the Lib Dems in.

I'd also really really like a private jet, a personal island and a death ray.

Anyway, I don't like the way Gordon Brown got in. Years before Tony stepped down (the first time he announced that he might be stepping down, then went "Haha, you should have seen the look on your faces") everyone knew Gordon would be next up. Nobody else even managed to mount a challenge. It's all crap.

I also reckon he's going to screw it up, be even worse than Tony, etc. etc. He's the one who destroyed the pensions scheme, if you remember.

he has got a couple of years to prove him self before the next election then that ponce camaron sadly will properly get in GOD I HATE HIM! :angry:

nickspoon said:
I'd really really like the Lib Dems in.

I'd also really really like a private jet, a personal island and a death ray.

Anyway, I don't like the way Gordon Brown got in. Years before Tony stepped down (the first time he announced that he might be stepping down, then went "Haha, you should have seen the look on your faces") everyone knew Gordon would be next up. Nobody else even managed to mount a challenge. It's all crap.

I also reckon he's going to screw it up, be even worse than Tony, etc. etc. He's the one who destroyed the pensions scheme, if you remember.

Don't forget the child benefit millionaire!

as yer man Galloway put it Brown/Blair - different cheeks of the same a r s e

I will say one good thing for Brown...he's had a hell of a start to being a Prime Minister. An attempted car bombing on Friday and a car ram raid on an airport yesterday....he's handled it well. Can't help thinking in the back of my mind Tony's had something to do with these things as a test of Brown's provess. Thats a dark thought but hey anything is possible in the british government

sam fisher said:
Nova looks like a younger Gordon Brown.
You look like a retard, I know who I'd rather look like.

I actually think he is doing really well so far !
He aint afraid to talk about foreigners coming into uk like the libs. He is putting Brits first.
And talking of pulling troops out of iraq ! Which he won't if those pricks keep bombing us.
But hey ! All that will change because he is a primeminister, and all primeministers turn out as assholes anyway !!

flammablepiss said:
And talking of pulling troops out of iraq ! Which he won't if those pricks keep bombing us.
You're doing one of two stupid things here.
1. Equating Iraqi with terrorist.
2. Assuming that we would have been bombed had we not got involved.

So, you're an idiot. Plus, we could do with some foreigners. Some of our lower-level industry is in quite short supply. Of course, this might mean a few out-of-work Britons, but I don't think that's as much of a problem as the Tories would like us to think. Personally I think it would be nice if you weren't considered a 'foreigner' and therefore somehow different and not there to be helped unlike the righteous British, and that we should expect the same treatment in other countries.

Back