Got Gp32 And Other Stuffs

Flip & Flop

Still Fresh
okay, so i got a gp32 and other stuffs (at least i will have the other stuffs when Gbax.com get around to sending it, 24 hour delivery, got to love it ;)).

question, it came with a game (Dungeon & Guarder), can i blank the card and use it to put some emu stuff on?

regards
Jeff

Yes, you can.
But it's just a 16MB card, not really worth it.

And be sure to backup the game on your harddisk before blanking!

EvilDragon posted on Apr 15 2005 at 09:30 PM said:
Yes, you can.

thanks for the quick reply.
don't care much for the game so will not back it up, but that 16 meg will come in Handy for my Atari & C64 stuff

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
Flip & Flop posted on Apr 15 2005 at 09:35 PM said:
Yes, you can.

don't care much for the game so will not back it up, but that 16 meg will come in Handy for my Atari & C64 stuff

Jeff

could you back it up and send it to me :) my email is watzza.uppa@gmail.com
it dosnt matter if you dont wanna just a thought :)

Nova posted on Apr 15 2005 at 10:05 PM said:
Flip & Flop posted on Apr 15 2005 at 09:35 PM said:
Yes, you can.

Jeff

could you back it up and send it to me :) my email is watzza.uppa@gmail.com
it dosnt matter if you dont wanna just a thought :)

Nah, I bet it could work. I'll send you a copy Nova. I recently wiped my Dungeons and Guarder disk too, to free up some space on my 128. I use it for all Genesis roms now. It's fun.

Sell the D&G game on eBay, and then buy a bigger blank SMC with the money you get from it.

That way the game does not go to waste, as I'm sure someone out there would love it.

Will only work if you crack it before you delete it - as you need the SMCID to do this ;)

No way doing this without the SMC...

I don't think it was warez trading. See, Flip-Flop got the original game on an SMC, and wanted to use this SMC for his own stuff, therefore deleting the original game. Flip-Flop also said he would delete the game from the original SMC without backing it up first. Now, Nova just asked, if Flip-Flop would give the game to him instead (as a "present"), as he would like to have it. What Nova didn't know, is that it is encrypted to the SMC it currently is on. The whole thing wouldn't be "warez-trading" IMO, but Flip-Flop would have given the game to someone else, leaving himself without the original copy.

BaDToaD posted on Apr 16 2005 at 09:14 PM said:
All I want to know is do you take the photos of yourself Evil or do you have a friend that takes them? LOL

The last two avatars are taken from a short movie, the ones before were taken by a friend... so... it depends ;)

Last edited:
Back