Gp Always Shows Mr Spiv's Debugger

Lobster

Still Fresh
Whatever I do, the console always shows the debug screen (EXCEPTION:ALIGNMENT). I don't know what this means. I use multifirmware2, and load gpcine.fxe from various directories and nothing works. It only worked the first time. This was dl'ed from entware (free version). It seems many people have this problem but I tried different solutions and nothing worked. Could anyone with experience in this category please list any possible causes. Thank you

g8w4y posted on May 15 2004 at 09:18 PM said:
I'm pretty sure you mean that the other way round... :p
No, the free GPCinema only opens in Pacrom if you are using multifirmware, at least that's what I heard someone say. I have the pay GPCinema.

Last edited by a moderator:
woogal posted on May 15 2004 at 10:53 PM said:
The free gpcinema seems to work for everyone in windups and yafl. Some people have been reporting problems using pacrom and freelauncher.
almost always works in pacrom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as I have said: for me it doesn't work in any way. First I created a dir called "movies", loaded it from there w/ windups and it loaded (proof that it can be in any folder). After that I never saw the GUI in my life. I tried copying the .fxe to other folders: no use. Strange though, using pacrom to load, it loads somewhat and I get an error, but it doesn't crash to the debug screen. Anyone help

I tried recreating the error. No luck.

All I can think of is the config files in gpsys called mgp mygp.cfg or similar is causing a conflict. Try deleteing that file and running gpcine.fxe from gpmm

This is all very very strange. I tried messing around with uploads to the gp32, overwritten all the gpcine.fxe's and somehow got it to work, but now the sample movies i downloaded from joygp don't work. I need some avi's (working) just to see my gp32 play a movie. Can anyone help?? BTW, I cant find any config files in gpsys. I must be missing something

Back