Gp Doom Resets My Gp32

kknd_cf

La vieille dame et les pigeons
Website
Visit site
I'm using the latest version of doom with the shareware pwad. And as I play it (with no bugs, everything is perfect) it randoml;y resets my gp32. :blink:
what can I do to fix this?

What speed are you overclocking to? If its too high your GP would reset randomly.
133mhz
ok I'll just piss about till I get it right, ty
EDIT: sheet I just turned it down to the lower one, but I really wasn't happy with it, and it still bloody resets! :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Try copying everything to the SMC again, or format the SMC then copy it all again.

Could just be something corrupt. Does it happen at the same point each time? If so one of the map's might have gotten corrupt in the wad when you copied it.

Try copying everything to the SMC again, or format the SMC then copy it all again.

Could just be something corrupt. Does it happen at the same point each time? If so one of the map's might have gotten corrupt in the wad when you copied it.
I wish it was that simple. It resets on the shareware doom wad, duke nukem wad. Also the doom 2 wad and the heretic wad. I really wanna play on this brilliant game. :(
I'm hoping someone can help.

obvious one.......batteries?
I think you may be correct...I just reliesed whrre they came from
Just the fact that they worked for evey other fxe.
I guess it's just cos it uses more.
sorry about the useless post.
and btw drumaster ty for gpdoom, it owns :D
EDIT: perhaps not! It begins again.!!!! :angry: :(
Double EDIT: hehe after a long night oftesting with drumaster I know no why! :p
Triple EDIT ffs: noooooooooooooooo resets :'(

DON't Use the European BETA Firmware (Aquafish 4.8). I have the same problem. Use the Final Version (Aquafish 4.5).
kknd_cf : Did you flash your bios?!

TRY THE NEW AQUA MULTIFIRMWARE 4.8a OR 4.8b. ;)

It's maybe because you have flashed with a "BAD" bios that it resets.

One good advice : Believe me take the Aquafish multifirmware v4.8a or v4.8b, with this one you'll normally not have crashes, resets in GP Doom any longer

It's really the best firmware and more stable one. ;)

Aquafish site :
http://www.egloo.fr.st

Or direct link for Aqua multifirmware 4.8 (right click and "save target under..."):
http://membres.lycos.fr/illusionstudio/aquafish/fw48b.zip

Back