Gp Lady Killer V 0.6.1 Beta 1 Released

aQwaBlaz3 posted on Dec 16 2005 at 07:35 PM said:
My little brother wanted me to download it becuase hes a perv.
What's wrong with naked pics. I don't get why some people get scared of some boobs where they can stomach some disgusting gory images just fine. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
codeninja posted on Dec 16 2005 at 08:46 PM said:
What's wrong with naked pics. I don't get why some people get scared of some boobs where they can stomach some disgusting gory images just fine. <_<

It gets bad when little pervs start abusing kids smaller than them, it isn't good for kids to be like that. Honestly, some kids just aren't raised right.

Edit, as far as gore, it's not good when kids start killing things either.

nubie posted on Dec 16 2005 at 09:37 PM said:
codeninja posted on Dec 16 2005 at 08:46 PM said:

It gets bad when little pervs start abusing kids smaller than them, it isn't good for kids to be like that. Honestly, some kids just aren't raised right.

Edit, as far as gore, it's not good when kids start killing things either.

So, you're one of those types that blame video game and say "playing game made me do <fill in with whatever nasty thing>". BTW if playing games like Lady Killer is your best/worst sexual exposure, all I can say is that I'm sorry. I assumed this forum is for grown ups, and I'd rather have age limit in the forum than downgrading the standard to 10 year old level.

Back to the original topic, those enemies have crazy collision box size that can kill me 20+ pixels away from me. Maybe, in the update version, collision box needs to be scaled back so that at least I can see my character *actually* touching the blade and get killed.

codeninja posted on Dec 17 2005 at 11:59 AM said:
So at you're one of those types that blame video game and say "playing game made me do <fill in with whatever nasty thing>". BTW if playing games like Lady Killer is your best/worst sexual exposure, all I can say is that I'm sorry. I assumed this forum is for grown ups, and I'd rather have age limit in the forum than downgrading the standard to 10 year old level.

I never said that.

The question was to have a choice before opening the thread, so if you chose, *children* wouldn't have to view or play the game.

You can't assume this forum is for grown ups, the age thread did a good job of showing how many 12, 13, 14, and 15 year olds are here, and not only that, people browsing whose kids might be with them.

Do you have children? Or, if not, do you think you would just let them see whatever they please? I hope you aren't raising soulless rapists and killers, it has been proven that children can't tell the difference between fiction and reality, that is why they have parents.

That said, it is up to whoever the child's gaurdian to choose what they want to let their kids see, regardless of my personal feelings.

I just was agreeing that the warning in the first post was a good idea so you don't just give the game to your kid without knowing.

nubie posted on Dec 18 2005 at 01:20 AM said:
Do you have children? Or, if not, do you think you would just let them see whatever they please? I hope you aren't raising soulless rapists and killers, it has been proven that children can't tell the difference between fiction and reality, that is why they have parents.
Now I understand why I can't stop killing people after spending my childhood watching Mazinger Z and western movies... :)

Btw, this is a really nice game!

nubie posted on Dec 17 2005 at 04:20 PM said:
I just was agreeing that the warning in the first post was a good idea so you don't just give the game to your kid without knowing.

I agree with you on that. :) And, Also, I fully believe its parents job to take care of their kids, not companies' nor the society's. First step toward being a grown-up is taking responsibility and I see nowadays certain adults lack that quality. (not talking about you, BTW) Yes, I have young kids, and do understand your point, although I don't believe that the moment kids see violent games or naked pictures they turn into criminals; its parents job to teach kids to develop their value system to filter such things out.

miq01 posted on Dec 17 2005 at 05:07 PM said:
Now I understand why I can't stop killing people after spending my childhood watching Mazinger Z and western movies... :)

Btw, this is a really nice game!

I wish I could see it, my GP2X has given up the ghost, it is no more, it is deceased, it has ceased to be, *bangs on desk* polly, polly, wake up!

Mr. Anderson posted on Dec 19 2005 at 02:40 PM said:
Honestly: I don't like the game, but the pics are nice anyway ^^ -the picture viewer finally was of some use there :lol:
Actually, I like the game with/without the pix. I consider the pix added bonus. :D

I played this for two hours solid, it's quite addictive.

Are those other two sets of pics actually used, or are they just there so you can change the originals around?

When I saw this game got ported I was very excited (no pun intended) This game is definately fun to play. I would sugest that you replace the pictures with pg ones and let your kids play it because it is one of the better mame games I have played.

Z80 posted on Dec 20 2005 at 04:21 PM said:
Are those other two sets of pics actually used, or are they just there so you can change the originals around?

Yes, all of them are used but in the correct moment :)

The idea is not to "explore" the game files but play it and discover the girls when they are thought to be :)

Regards

Congratulations on the game, out of all the games I have played so far for the gp2x that are freeware I enjoyed this one the best ! Played this one for an hour or so soild. The city with the guys that have a green slash attack are hard thou, almost like you dont stand a chance with them, automatic kill. Also its been brought up about getting the game starting or just entering the game to play isn't too responsive. The game is still great thou. With this game and the videos for the gp2x I showed some friends who didn't think this console was much. It was Pretty hard of them to make fun of it when they couldn't put it down :p

been quite awhile, any plans on an update? I would really like to have sound, and get rid of the few slow downs and bugs there are.

This is really a fun game.

reallynotnick posted on Feb 4 2006 at 04:56 AM said:
been quite awhile, any plans on an update? I would really like to have sound, and get rid of the few slow downs and bugs there are.

This is really a fun game.

Maybe on 20th you get a surprise :p

This is actually my current favorite game for the GP2X but it needs all the little bugs and stuff fixed, I am yearning for a complete version of this game. But keep up the good work as this is awesome.

Back