GP Launcher?

kevinlaikf

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I am a newbie who had problems getting more information on GP32 Launcher.

I download all the drivers and PC-Linker from english.gamepark.com as mentioned on the website.

Now I am wondering, the Korean dialog box is originated from the Launcher or the Firmware?

If due to launcher, how do i get the English version?

Wow, wow.

Sorry, it sounds like you want the english stuff, but speak english as a second language. The bios for the gp32 out of box is spanglish, its english for the most part with korean messages for unimportant stuff.

so... got the drivers, get the newest linker pclink 1.32 from www.gp32spain.com under utilities.
Format the SMC card using pclink 1.32 if you havent yet!
Download freelauncher from www.entware.com and install!!! from pclink 1.32, don't just copy it on.

Then get some new batteries, and load the european bios from www.gp32spain.com under utilities by unzipping it onthe pc, copy the eu.fpk (or whatever the name) to the gp32 in /gpmm and run it on the gamepark from freelauncher. Then you will have a sweet english bios. Then get the mp3 player from www.gp32spain.com under utilities, unzip and place mp3.fxe into /gpmm and you are superset.

Message if you like this kind of help, we need encouragement for long posts like this.

mth411

Back