Gpbios

OmarNawaz

i am having problems with this stupid bios i was running on adaptor power playing doom when it froze up so i restarted and it no longer booted the boot.fxe i put in the base directory i went to Korean firmware pclink and recovered smc with 2 errors found.

The shortcuts work i.e Gpdrive Pclink and it does boot the korean firmware but the other shortcuts like boot1.fxe and boot2.fxe dont work.

Gpdrive runs ok and i can transfer files i think <_<

So can anyone help me out by giving me a link to the Korean File launcher thingy.

I would guess that your boot1.fxe and boot2.fxe were corrupted, just start GPDrive again and format and upload everything again should be fine :)

thanks for the help hooka but that is the first thing i tried.

This damn gp32 is way too fukin sensitive my smc gets corrupt on a regular basis when using doom and on 166mhz it acts like a bloody idiot crashing all the time, but because i was fukin stupid impatient bastard who painted his grey bits i have no hope of a replacing my SUPPOSEDLY 166mhz gp32.

i am fukin pissed off and i can no longer hold my anger, i mean i bought my gp32 when it first came out when all these excellent support sites were none existent.

I put up with the fake advertising gamepark employed that will have had their asses sued if they were in a western/european market.

But the problem is my first impressions of this amazing handheld device has evapourated i find myself hard tried to keep my love of this device going, not from a lack of support from you guys don't get me wrong this community is by far the most understanding of noobs you guys are excellent and compared to other sites there are a hell of alot of dev updates.

I HATE GAMEPARK THEY ARE A LOAD OF FUKIN IDIOTS WHO DONT KNOW A GOOD CONCEPT IF IT CAME UP AND SMAKED THEM IN THE FACE WEEEE SUPPORT THEIR TINY KOREAN COMPANY WITH UNIT SALES ALONE> YEEET THEY DO NOT HAVE THE DECNCY TO REPLY TO OUR EMAILS OR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE US BY RELEASING ENGLISH PATCHES OF THEIR GAMES!!!!

I am intertwined in a love/hate relationship with my gp32 this is the hard cold truth, i mean come on for fucks sake you devs make the gp32 what it is HOW many people would buy this damn thing for the commercial games they release??

Yet the only recognistion they show is a link to a ENGLISH website on KOREAN site.

I apologise for my rant yet i can't take it anymore shun me if you will but iam simply stating the TRUTH.

Sorry again but if any Gamepark Company employees are reading....FUK YOU!!!

EDIT: before anyone says anything,i have had these problems way before flashing to gpbios i am angry not with the capabilty of this device but wuth the lack of support THEY have made a linux port yet they refuse to release to release even the tiniest bit of code.

BTW you guys rule you have helped me out alot i am simly ranting in the hope someone from Gamepark notices.

Back