Gpbios

Status
Not open for further replies.
why doesnt this prick say he's sorry and move on? When you say someone's work is usless, it doesnt matter what language the words are in, you're being an asshole.

You're boring dgnadt...
If you don't understand my words and don't understand there is NO OFFENSE IN THEM, you'd better have a rest and be back when you are quiet.
And you are thick in the head (no offense), a real pain (no offense), not to bright (no offense)........

Why don't you come back when there really isn't any offense in your words.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're boring dgnadt...
If you don't understand my words and don't understand there is NO OFFENSE IN THEM, you'd better have a rest and be back when you are quiet.
And you are thick in the head (no offense), a real pain (no offense), not to bright (no offense)........

Why don't you come back when there really isn't any offense in your words.
Don't make fun of me please kid. ;)
Only sensible people knows what I would mean.. :rolleyes:

Stop interpreting my words as you want, it's pueril and without any sense, you are guyz who like flaming, that's your choice but your this doesn't make you a personality... :rolleyes:

I personally talked to Aquafish and he agrees with my words, that this GPbios doesn't bring ANYTHING but that it isn't good to discourageate people work, that I didn't do at ANY moment.

So Nanoteam : keep up the good work but don't affirm wrong things. ;)

OK it's settled, I still think there was a hell of a lot of overeacting from both side (nano-team not so much so) and I think we should let it rest, coz as soon as someones retorts we will be back @ square one

I think we need to understand that Drummaster never meant to discourage Nanoteam, although it may have happened, he has now set the records straight by what it means

SO LETS ALL SHUT THE F*CK UP

OK it's settled, I still think there was a hell of a lot of overeacting from both side (nano-team not so much so) and I think we should let it rest, coz as soon as someones retorts we will be back @ square one

I think we need to understand that Drummaster never meant to discourage Nanoteam, although it may have happened, he has now set the records straight by what it means

SO LETS ALL SHUT THE F*CK UP
I agree, we should stop now. :)

why doesnt this prick say he's sorry and move on? When you say someone's work is usless, it doesnt matter what language the words are in, you're being an asshole.
Be polite, will you.
I didn't swear so don't do it. ;)

stop stop stop stop
STOP that please,
fact: i never said nano team's work is useless.
fact: i did say drumsta has his point
fact: nanoteam HAS been offensive with NOT answering drumaster's question but just saying "looool, you didnt understand what i said" (thats lame, ignorant and anything but nice to read)
fact: drumaster has said that nanoteam's work is useless once, lost his point and is now struggling without having a point; and i think we all did that before <_<
fact: nanoteam couldn't change their advertisement now without looking like a total loser (in next fact: they can, its never too late for a sorry)

fact: it's total pointless to keep bugging each other with all this shit as i said before in a nicer way;

nanoteam has done a new firmware, so there are new devrs onboard, 2 or even more happy users

P.S.: i feel sorry for all the offense i've taken before (more than just this thread, since i would have sounded way diffrent being offensive..) so do you feel better now?

Edit: this should be after
You're boring dgnadt...

Why don't you come back when there really isn't any offense in your words.][/Quote]

Edit2: *slapping myself* how the **** could i have written 'to' instead of 'too'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back