Slubman Firmware

Just update the downlodable parts, and chage picture :)
And now begin working on Rf-link part :)

Update
* SlubCMDr: Full menu as a simple program (here)

* Launcher: Firmware game launcher(here)

* Explorer: Firmware file manger (here)

When it is finished and is .bin this is going straight on myy blu and flu. Then just get 2 rf links and me and my brother can communicate movies and such with that.

I tried it out... nice work :)

I did have a prob with a certain GXB file that worked with your old launcher though.

edit: problem was my fault and not the launchers... :)

I didnt realise you could launch .bin files with this. I have three or four different firmwares made with zed and used the slubman f/w to launch them from the GPMM folder. Very cool :)

Very cool yes!
I found a small bug in the File Explorer.
If you try to delete a file it says "Confirm delete?" If you press "YES" it goes back to the file list, if you press "NO" it deletes the file.

Very cool yes!
I found a small bug in the File Explorer.
If you try to delete a file it says "Confirm delete?" If you press "YES" it goes back to the file list, if you press "NO" it deletes the file.
Thanks to report this bug
It has been corrected, and i've put the new version on my website :)

The multi-language mode have been reimplemented to, and i search people for traduction ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can make a Spanish translation (although Latin Spanish, so Spanish people might not like all of it)

BTW, I see you launch PC-Link as an application (you can't goback to Slubman CMDr after you launch it). Could you make a phoDrive version of this? or maybe have a different build with it rather than RF Link? I think this would have more use than rf link as not many have it (I do however...)

Playing around with the new version, I see that the file delete bug is still there. (you could just invert the text and have it solved :p)

BTW, I see you launch PC-Link as an application (you can't goback to Slubman CMDr after you launch it). Could you make a phoDrive version of this? or maybe have a different build with it rather than RF Link? I think this would have more use than rf link as not many have it (I do however...)

Playing around with the new version, I see that the file delete bug is still there. (you could just invert the text and have it solved :p)
I test it again, and how far i can see there is no bug with file deletion, simply by default the choice is on No for security).
The selected entry in the menu is the one with white backgroud and black text, perhaps it's what make you think there is a bug :unsure:

For the GpDrive, There will be a version with it instead of PC-Link ;)
I can't make my own PC-Link, so no possibility of integration into the firmware :(

[EDIT]
My bad, Slubman explained me what was 'wrong' and it was just the active selection bg color and text that seemed wrong, but solved now.
[/EDIT]

Great that you'll be making one with gpdrive (tho phoDrive has worked better for me and looks a bit nicer)

Hey Slubman, i have a few questions for ya:

1.When will you release a real binary FW?

2.when are you going to release the version with phoDrive/gpDrive?

3.Are you ever going to implement GXE launching? Your commander shows them right now, but you can´t launch them, so it would be kinda stupid to have the comander showing these icons.

Hey Slubman, i have a few questions for ya:

1.When will you release a real binary FW?

2.when are you going to release the version with phoDrive/gpDrive?

3.Are you ever going to implement GXE launching? Your commander shows them right now, but you can´t launch them, so it would be kinda stupid to have the comander showing these icons.
1. When i'll have finish to rewrite my website

2. Same answer as 1 ;)

3. They wnt lauch from launcher (i'll disable their display)

I test it again, and how far i can see there is no bug with file deletion, simply by default the choice is on No for security).
The selected entry in the menu is the one with white backgroud and black text, perhaps it's what make you think there is a bug :unsure:
Just started using your explorer and had the same problem. I think the confusion is caused because the question "Confirm delete?" has a white background and the selection has a white background. The only part with a black background is the non-selected part. This means 2/3 of the window has a white background and only 1/3 a black background so the part with the black background looks like the selected part.

This could be 'fixed' by giving the question "Confirm delete?" a black background but of course that would mean the red letters would be hard to read. Perhaps choosing to make that question in white letters instead of red and making it's background colour black would be more clear.

Besides this (it had me puzzled for a while) I really like your explorer, it's easy to use and looks very nice. I know looks are not the most important but when two programs have the same functions and are both easy to use I will pick the one that's better looking :)

I'm change the color settings.
Now the dialog title is writed in white on e red background.
I'll update the downloadable packages soon :)

New beta, with 2 change from the actual release:
* 8/16/32 MB bios from Mr.Spiv
* An option to chooses CPU speed.

I just want to know if there is no training bug :)

Download : here

cool, does this mean this bios allows coders with a modded 32mb ram gp32 to change his code into 32mb ram stuff and then to use the free 24MB RAM in the program? for example for os9xgp?

Back