Gp War

ReZ

Still Fresh
hi i got problem puttign this game on...

When i try to copy wav folder it says extension only 3 chars long. well it has no extension and file is called classic1 andi assume the same will be true for other classic files... What extention should i give these files so gp32 will accept them?

Edit: Ok i changed them to .wav and that wokrs but somewhere in dune folder theres a thumbs.db file that is supposed ot be too long extension, but i can see thi file at all. ne1 have ne idea?

use the hackd pc link, its someware around in the downloads section
or better (faster) grab gpdrive from the beta testing forums

OH YA>>if either aqua or DoberMann reads this....

With advance wars I think it would be awesome if you added things like snow levels, mountainous areas. and planes that actually can do planelike things. also it would rock if the bomber had a radius attack...like one that actually bombed. But it woudl have to be super expensive. Ive never played advance wars on gba so I dont know if this is anything like how it is on gba. oh ya..its my favorite

Don't transfer the thumbs.db file... It's just a file that XP makes in some directorys to store data like the thumbnail image, and things like that. In a dir with lots of pictures in thumbnail mode, it can get pretty big :)

greenmikey posted on May 4 2004 at 03:59 AM said:
OH YA>>if either aqua or DoberMann reads this....

With advance wars I think it would be awesome if you added things like snow levels, mountainous areas. and planes that actually can do planelike things. also it would rock if the bomber had a radius attack...like one that actually bombed. But it woudl have to be super expensive. Ive never played advance wars on gba so I dont know if this is anything like how it is on gba. oh ya..its my favorite
Hi Green!

I'm happy for your feedback!

I think some of your suggestion will be finished in the next version. (I hope Aqua reads this. ;) )
I could change the the water and river so that planes or helis could walk over it.
Walking over your own units will be possible sometimes too. But I'm not sure if Aqua can change the bomber attack.

What do you mean with mountainous areas? I dont understand.

Yaaayyy it's your favorite!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back