Gp2k Mkii, 4gb Sd+reader, Ac-dc Apapter

esfourteen

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
my title sucks as i have no idea what a gp2k is =] (mod pls fix)

Barely used GP2X MKII with firmware v2 from factory
Transcend 4GB SD
SIIG 18-in-1 Reader/Writer which reads the 4GB card without issues
GP2X AC-DC adapter (euro outlet, needs adapter for us)

I bought it with the intention of using it on the train to work but I find myself needing my laptop to do work more and really just have no use for it, its been collecting dust for about a month now and really should be in the hands of someone who can use it. Im asking US $200 shipped for everything since its all brand new stuff. Paypal only.

Any questions contact me @ nickATcarvolutionDOTorg

-Nick

pictures:

100_0311.jpg

100_0323.jpg

100_0325.jpg

100_0336.jpg

I tried your email replacing the at and dot with correct stuff, it gave a nonexistant mailbox error mailer daemon. Anyway, Do you have any idea what your gp2x overclocks to? Im really interested in what your selling.

PSyMastR posted on Sep 25 2006 at 04:35 PM said:
I tried your email replacing the at and dot with correct stuff, it gave a nonexistant mailbox error mailer daemon. Anyway, Do you have any idea what your gp2x overclocks to? Im really interested in what your selling.

sorry, messed up my email, its fixed now, i haven't tried to overclock it

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it me or is there something wrong with the bottom inch or so of the screen?

There does seem to be some banding :( I was going to put an offer down too..I still might want it, but the screen is extra important.

EDIT: looking at the picture with the gp2x on it maybe seems like the bottom 1/2-1/4 inch does not display.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 26 2006 at 06:27 PM said:
if that is so, it's an awfully important thing to leave out <_<

there is def NOTHING wrong with the screen, ill take a better picture

The black below the video is because its wide screen video, here are some more pictures but its extremely difficult to take a picture of the screen, ive tried no light with flash, flash with light, the best results are no flash and blocking some of the light, I can guarantee the screen is in mint condition, as I said I barely used it, if anyone has any better ideas for taking a perfect picture im all ears

http://teamhpi.org/gp2x/more/

What about on the first picture you posted, there is definitely a weird lighter region of the screen at the bottom...

either way he magically removed it..so its cool. Now I have to debate if its worth blowing the money on a second gp2x

greenmikey posted on Sep 27 2006 at 08:52 PM said:
either way he magically removed it..so its cool. Now I have to debate if its worth blowing the money on a second gp2x
My vote, be warned about this sale.

wow, i take a shitty picture and my screen is "damaged" i try to take a better picture and now im being accused of somehow rigging the damn thing? turn off the lights, watch a movie on the gp2x and wait till a dark scene, tilt the unit down and you will notice that its NOT perfectly black but lighter along the bottom...honestly I have no idea how else to prove that the screen is perfect so i guess it will sit in the drawer till i find a use for it

I'm not trying to ruin your sale, man, but I just don't know what this is...

hurrrnw9.png

Nova posted on Sep 28 2006 at 12:23 PM said:
I'm not trying to ruin your sale, man, but I just don't know what this is...

hurrrnw9.png

no idea, just the angle with the flash on, look at the sd card in the image, do you think thats how the card really looks?

100_0323.jpg

and with the flash off, nothing...

apparently my shitty pictures will be the death of this thread so if anyone has any interest in buying it, let me know what you'd like to see

Back