Gp2x Carry Case

abertalia

Website
Visit site
I gotta say, it is one nifty thing to have for it will save your 2X from getting all scratched up whilest transporting it. Very durable just like the 2X itself and it fits tightly and nicely sporting a nice feeling (and nice smelling ;) ) material which includes a great, silver, metal looking qaulity pieace of plastic which I sometimes feel the need to pluck off and i have no idea why.
Now though it fit pretty perfect for me, some people complained about it being too tight and did not like how their GP2X had to sit upside down when in the case. That is not much of a problem though and my only complaint whould be its a little large and doesn't fit in the pocket so well anymore... But overall it is a very good and strong case for when moving your 2X and a few SD's to school, work, or wherever you take your Homebrew King to. :D

Here's what I use:

801917b.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product_id=801917

Costs $9.99 USD and fits perfectly. Plus, gives you room for SD cards, earbud headphones, and USB cable.

Ooh...I see. Yeah come to think of it I'm sure gamestop would never even find out what a GP2X is...and that's a good thing...

My own 30 second review after using it for months:

It's crap. The zip doesn't stay shut and the pocket inside is useless because it presses against the screen or the joystick, depending on how you pack stuff into it. There is nothing else worthy of mention on this featureless piece of shit.

A waste of money and a potential source of GP2x breakage if you're unlucky. Find something better.

On the oher hand, some people like a shiny plastic official logo on their gear. If that's what you're into then pull one off the offical case and glue it to a paper sack, and use THAT to carry your GP2x around in. :blink:

I've been using it for a year now, and I like it, but I've not really compared it to anything else.
My unit fits great it it, to the point I did a little velco on the back of the GP2x and inside to case so it sits in there and won't fall out...I usually play with it in the case, as it gives the GP2X a little more width/comfort in my hands (the the L+R buttons are kinda bitch..but I mostly play Sega, so no big deal)

i will l say the pocket is a piece of shit (as stated). If youre not careful you will scratch the screen or bust the joystick.
I like to carry...um..NOTHING in it. ;)

all in all, I'm sure there is better stuff out there, but I'm not willing to shell out $10 to replace this, as it does the job...yadda yadda yadda. But if you don't own a case yet, look around first.

btw, I've taken it to work everyday in my backpack, riding my bike..and on numerous plane trips, stuffing it in overhead compartments and the likes...very durable.

Back