GP2X Gp2x Cradle Apps & Games List!

Spadoof

Website
Visit site
Dear owners of the Gp2x,

My name us Spadoof (Not Really). I Recently purchased a Gp2x Cradle (http://www.gp2xstore.com/products/Gp2x_Commercial_Interface_Board_Cradle-68-4.html), and have been looking for programs and Apps to Use it with. I was Completely Astonished by the fact that there are only at tops 7 or 8 games or apps that are usb, interface compatable. To me this was a grave disappointment because of the fact, i spent $50 for an awesome looking peice of hardware , that I had no use for. So instead of pouting about my loss I have decided to do everything in my power to make this hardware into what is was made for, by trying to educate Programmers and Regular people about this hardware, its already usb ready programs, and to try to convince people to make apps already in existence, usb, interface board ready. For example, have Snes: Pocketsnes, changed so that it could accept usb controllers & is able to support 2 players (Without changing anything else about it, so that people without a cradle won't even know its there). I am kinda throwing a plea out there, to everyone capable to altering, making, or just helping in the creation of such things. Below is a list that I have compiled of already working games and Apps. Feel free to add!

1) Beats of Rage
2) Squares

Wish List:
In general, all emulators to have a simple unnoticeable option for usb input devices, 2-4 Player option and custom control settings. Also some games or something. I would be amazing if this happened so it would be like a portale arcade for your friends!

Deep breath now .....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shifty said:
Whats a Purgatory?
I'll leave the jokes alone for this one ;)

I believe it's a quasi-ban, based on a goofy E-Mail registration thing ... he uploaded a text file on the archive and his comments said something about having trouble registering here.

I probably shouldn't laugh, but damn ... some folks make it too hard not to ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we really need one of these threads every couple of days? The wiki is the place where lists should be made, not here where they'll quickly become out of date.

some information are indicated in the wiki and application using USB can be found here

Beast of rage? the one made by lemon or the openbor version from samurai X?

Yod4z said:
some information are indicated in the wiki and application using USB can be found here

I've tried to tabulate some of the information on that page as a means of sharing information about what works.

I've a feeling I haven't set it up properly though... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back