Gp2x Dishonest Retailer

I must say i have never had any luck with gp2x.co.uk im sure back when they were gbax i tryed to get a gp32 but it was the same problem thay didnt have them in stock so ended up gettin one from lik-sang.

I orderd a gp2x and 2 days later i still didnt have it so i emailed then they got back to me saying there must have been problems with the post or something then eventually they admitted they didnt have any in stock. Then just at that time lik-sang added the gp2x to their lik-sang points thing so i used my points and got my gp2x for free from lik-sang instead :p

Got an e-mail this morning :

Hi,

The GP2X is temporarily out of stock we expect to ship orders in approximately 2 days. The reason for this, and the continual delays in shipping, is that there is a stock shortage of the GP2X due to Gamepark making changes to the console. When the updated GP2X is released early October, it will now have a D-pad, touchscreen and the colour of the console will be white.

We were unable to release this information earlier due to an agreement with GPH Korea.

You can now choose to have the current console or the updated one (when released).

You will receive a confirmation of shipping on the day your order is despatched.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn

I decided to wait. :D
On a side note, my order was placed on friday, but due to the 2 days off (sunday & monday) i can understand the time taken to respond.

Most probably, either that or the people over at GP2X.co.uk are very generous.

I bought my gp2x from gp2x.co.uk, it took a long time so I emailed them. I received a very prompt response and reassurance that my console was on it's way. And here it is, sitting next to my desk.

Furthermore, I see nowhere on the site indicating 24 hr delivery (or even 24-hr shipping for that matter).. :/

"The MK2 GP2X is currently delayed by around 3 days. We are about the update the website." is the only delivery-related information that I can see.

Also, are you ordering from outside Europe? If you are, delivery is going to take longer due to customs, and if you're in the US, there's no way you're going to get fast delivery on anything that goes through the USPS. Combine that with having to be handed off first from Royal Airmail, and you're in for quite a wait. :/ I think the fast delivery times are for inside-Europe orders.

Back