Gp2x F100 For Sale

sydney

Still Fresh
Hi all. I'm selling my GP2X and before I put it on Ebay I thought I'd offer it here where it's more likely to go to a loving home.

It's in good condition with no scratches or marks. The rubber headphone socket cover is missing. I will include some headphones, USB cable, 512MB micro SD card and adapter which has a gba emulator and an atari 2600 emulator on it, a CD containing some old emulators which I got with the unit when I bought it new and a dvd with MAME stuff on.

I'm only after £55 delivered. I'm in Newcastle so if your able to collect it i'd take £50.

Reply in this thread or pm me if your interested. I've advertised it on another site as well so if it goes there I'll post in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
'sydney' said:
Hi all. I'm selling my GP2X and before I put it on Ebay I thought I'd offer it here where it's more likely to go to a loving home.

It's in good condition with no scratches or marks. The rubber headphone socket cover is missing. I will include some headphones, USB cable, 512MB micro SD card and adapter which has a gba emulator and an atari 2600 emulator on it, a CD containing some old emulators which I got with the unit when I bought it new and a dvd with MAME stuff on.

I'm only after £55 delivered. I'm in Newcastle so if your able to collect it i'd take £50.

Reply in this thread or pm me if your interested. I've advertised it on another site as well so if it goes there I'll post in this thread.
i dont no how to pm (im still abit new to this but not a total NOOB :p so ill just say hi in here.i live i the newcastle area (Consett) .whats the super best price would you take for this super bit of kit (say for JUST the GP2x) for a,DID i foget to say i was "LOCAL" (just dont ask which team i support) and could you tell me what firmware it is runing on please ie does it take hcsd memory cards.i just ask cos i did have one of these babys for about 6 days before my baby broke it (NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol: ) and it had firmware 4...somthing which let me use me 4gb hcsd memory cards.any answers would be most helpful many thanks for your time on this matter mark-s the "LOCALISH" lad who has a good home for a gp2x to go to now that the baby has gone to the kennals (joke)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back